All businesses go through cycles—attracting clients, retaining them, expanding the business or recovering from a downturn. This course addresses the cycles of expansion and recovery. It looks at how to assess your business and then formulate a plan you can use to address your business building needs—whether for expansion or to recover from a decline in business.
This course shows you how to plan for a recovery or expansion of your business and how to execute that plan. When you finish this course you will be able to:
- List three business stages for which you may have different goals and objectives but similar strategies and tactics to attract and retain clients;
- Assess four common strategies for developing your business;
- Describe five ways to examine your client base before expanding your business or developing a recovery plan;
- Explain ways to expand and diversify your massage therapy business;
- Cite five factors that can affect your business.
Please note that you must complete each AMTA online learning course and pass the exam one year from the date of purchase. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam within one year, you will be required to re-purchase the course.
Online courses expire one year from the date of purchase. When a course expires, you will no longer have access to the course materials and will be required to re-purchase the course.
Course Approval Code(s)
MSP #58; LCEU0003706
This course contains information that is proprietary. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the express written permission
of AMTA unless otherwise indicated in the course. As a reminder, before practicing any new modalities or techniques, check with your state’s massage therapy
regulatory authority to ensure they are within the state’s defined scope of practice for massage therapy.
Online courses are non-refundable. AMTA will not cover fees incurred from duplicate payments, insufficient funds, stopped payments or credit/debit cards over