In this course, massage therapists can learn how to incorporate stretch to design massage sessions focused on improving clients’ functional ranges of motion. Explore how mobility, flexibility and range of motion can be measures of optimal health and performance.
At the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Utilize stretching techniques that address various parts of body in terms of improving specific functions;
- Combine PNF patterns and myofascial meridians in stretching to better integrate changes to functional movements;
- Develop a set of different baselines and systems of measurement in order to track progress for functionality;
- Be better able to make safe and effective contact with clients through hands-on manipulation;
- Strategize and perform sessions based on an individual’s needs for work ranging from 5-30 minutes.
Please note that you must complete each AMTA online learning course and pass the exam one year from the date of purchase. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam within one year, you will be required to re-purchase the course.
Online courses expire one year from the date of purchase. When a course expires, you will no longer have access to the course materials and will be required to re-purchase the course.
Course Approval Code(s)
This course contains information that is proprietary. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the express written permission
of AMTA unless otherwise indicated in the course. As a reminder, before practicing any new modalities or techniques, check with your state’s massage therapy
regulatory authority to ensure they are within the state’s defined scope of practice for massage therapy.
Online courses are non-refundable. AMTA will not cover fees incurred from duplicate payments, insufficient funds, stopped payments or credit/debit cards over