Licensed Massage Therapist
POSTED ONE MONTH AGO
14213 NE Woodinville Duvall Rd
Woodinville, WA 98072
Show on map
- Louise Markham
- Woodinville, WA 98072-8564
- (425) 368-0800
- (425) 368-0800 (business)
Licensed Massage Therapist - Massage Envy Woodinville
14213 NE Woodinville Duvall Rd
Woodinville WA 98072
View job post
Full-Time, Part-Time, Temporary
Take a fresh look at Massage Envy Woodinville. We are fiercely re-dedicating ourselves as a team of optimistic healers to bring our clients back to safe, reassuring, compassionate, human connection. We are supporting that vision through Proven Air and Surface Purification & Safety Measures, a culture of Open Hearts, and our commitment to Employee Self-Care.
We know that this starts with our culture and so, at Massage Envy Woodinville, we have a carefully protected culture of authenticity, warmth, respect and fun. Our Massage Therapists, and all our employees know they are valued and as such are inspired to do their best. But don’t take my word for it 😊 Meet Stephen
Note: At this time, we're looking for all possibilities for employment; whether temporary, part time, or full time.
As an employee at Massage Envy Woodinville, your safety and your client's safety and health, are our first priority!
We believe that air quality is the most important factor for COVID-19 transmission, so we have installed three, commercial grade Bipolar Ionization Generators in our HVAC system and timed UVC Germicidal lamps for continuous air and surface purification proven to kill Covid-19.
We have implemented CTEH Certified, comprehensive, well documented protocols and procedures for full clinic cleaning and sanitation. Our employees and our customers are screened at the door, and everyone must wear masks throughout their entire visit at the clinic. Our employees are provided any and all available PPE they require or desire to use and we have installed barriers, social distancing indicators, and many other protection measures.
We offer a very competitive Salary:
We estimate that you’ll earn between $36.00 and $50.00 per hour. Here’s how that adds up:
· Your service per hour rate will be between $18.00 and $26.00.
· Your commission on enhancements such as aroma therapy and percussion will be $2.00.
· Our reports estimate that your average tip will be around $12.00 - $18.00 per hour.
· Work Friday nights and Weekends to earn the “Weekend Warrior Rate” of $4.00 more per hour!
· Full time (25+ service hours) employees can sign up for Medical Benefits, Vision, Dental, AD&D insurance, Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs.
· Earn up to one week of Paid Time Off per year from years 1-5 and up to two weeks after five years.
· Self-Care Benefit! In addition to a 50% employee discount on all services, earn points toward free services.
· Continuing Education Units are massively discounted or free, and your get continuous coaching and training.
What it’s like:
At Massage Envy Woodinville, you'll have a voice, and a supportive work family. We are building a team of extraordinary people and each employee adds something wonderful to the whole.
· We are an established 14-year-old clinic with a robust clientele so, we can provide as many appointments as you like and a schedule that supports your work-life balance.
· We take good care of you: Your treatment rooms are cleaned for you, your hot towels and linens are laundered, stocked and ready to use and we provide all the supplies you need
· Your schedule is booked and carefully managed by our well trained and supportive Front Desk Sales Associates
· Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
· Build relationships with your clients to help them pursue their total body care goals.
· Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
· Safeguard the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
· Embrace the Massage Envy Woodinville core values of: optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
· Protect our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
· Well-skilled professionals, or new graduates who meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in Washington State and are able to pass a background and reference check.
· Licensed Massage Therapists who are thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish massage).
· Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
· Total body care champions who naturally recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
· Great teammates who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Truly Believe our Differences make us Better:
Diversity is a big focus for us so, we are excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If all of this resonates with you, we can’t wait to meet you!
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume