Responsible for providing exceptional Guest Service while providing massages/other related services to Guests for therapeutic and remedial reasons, administering body conditioning treatments by applying various approved products.
$1,500 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $375 and Second payment after 150 days = $1,125)
To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, cast members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A cast member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Disneyland Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to November 7, 2021 or after January 1, 2022 will not be eligible for an incentive award
- Provide consistent professional massage treatments in accordance with Tenaya Stone Spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Ability to effectively perform all spa treatments and services as defined by the position being performed
- Ability to properly apply oils, lotions, and other appropriate products
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of products to be cost effective
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required
- Actively promote spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail as well as programs and promotions
- Handle Guests questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate and immediate responses to all requests by Guests ensuring complete Guest satisfaction
- Attend mandatory training to maintain knowledge of current spa policies, procedures and trends
- Must be able to perform all massage treatments offered by Tenaya Stone Spa
- Additional leadership opportunities may be available that would require completion of an additional practical/ assessment
- Must currently hold and maintain state Massage Therapist license (with state of California)
- Previous experience in a spa or hotel environment
- Ability to handle difficult/sensitive situations independently, while confidently utilizing service recovery methods
- Possess complete knowledge of all services and products while educating Guests
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent guest service skills
- Receptive to special requests and proactive in anticipating Guests needs
- Knowledgeable about The Disneyland Resort and surrounding area
- Previous leadership experience in a spa environment
- Basic computer knowledge
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This is a Full-Time position that requires full availability, including working evenings, weekends and holidays when needed.
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.