Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa has over 500 spas nationwide! We are a leader and pioneer in our industry. Our Babylon location is located in the village and has been open since 2017. We are an award winning spa with 10 treatment rooms offering massages, facials and waxing services. Most importantly we provide an experience with relaxation and comfort, dedicated to our guests well-being and peace of mind. We want their spa experience to be a memorable one.
All about us and the role-
- We are BUSY- Our guests purchase memberships and redeem them monthly. You can easily gain a following and have a consistent clientele. You’ll build your business through our business.
- We have extensive operating hours- We are open early, we close late and we are open 7 days a week. We can create a set schedule for you with a mix of days and times to suit your needs.
- Work/Life balance- We know how important this is so we make it a priority at Hand & Stone.
- Training- We’ll train you so you’re an expert on our entire menu of services. We care about talent more than simply experience.
- Our most requested services are Swedish massage and Hot Stone massage. We offer deep tissue, prenatal and Himalayan salt stone massage, plus a beautiful list of service enhancements.
- Your priority in this role will be to delight our guests with elite-level customer care.
What we can offer you-
- Medical benefits and paid time off offered for eligible employees
- A massage or facial each month!- We believe in health and wellness and you deserve it!
- Discounts on retail products- (Yeay!)
- Competitive pay- The amount you can make in this role is up to you. Our base wage is strong, our guests are generous tippers, and you’ll make commission on service enhancements. Strong performers here can make $50 to $60 per hour while they’re working.
- You must be a NYS licensed and insured Massage Therapist
- Positivity: your energy is contagious, and you light up a room. You enjoy being around people and doing the work you love. This rubs off on colleagues and guests alike.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.
Please contact Janine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631 624 2630