2525 15th St.
Denver, CO 80211
Who are we:
Revive Bodywork is an independently-owned and operated holistic self-care practice nestled in the heart of LoHi (Lower Highlands). We offer a wide variety of massage modalities, yoga and wellness workshops.
Over the past several years we’ve garnered an extremely loyal massage clientele base. Our customers come to us because we’re warm, inviting, relaxing and most importantly, we’re effective – we carefully curate each massage using a variety of modalities, such as deep tissue, myofascial, stretching, and ashiatsu, to meet the pain points and needs of the client.
We’re seeking a full-time employee or multiple part-time employees to help satisfy demand. The right person (or people) will take great pride in their work, care deeply about every person you meet and desire a genuine connection with their customers, and wish to grow personally and professionally.
Who are you:
A compassionate licensed massage professional with confident hands and an infectious personality. You’re experienced in deep tissue massage (and possibly other modalities as well) with proven ability to listen to clients’ needs, solve their pain points, and be effective enough that they return again and again. You’re someone who takes immense amount of pride in your unique capabilities and has a desire to connect with each person who hits your table. Furthermore, you're willing and able to work autonomously, be impecabily reliable, and manage your own schedule.
Who are our clients:
RBW clients are used to receiving extremely effective massages that are tailored to their pain points. They love the ability to choose their aromatherapy, focus points and pressure, and all sessions fuse multiple modalities with an emphasis on rhythmic movement and consistent and deep muscular work. The clientele is made up of high stress business professionals looking to shut off their mind, endurance athletes and the Colorado outdoor sports advocates needing restoration and repair from rigorous extracurricular fun, and the modern mother hoping to have someone care for her needs for a change.
- Provide exceptional massages that put you in the top of your industry
- Willing to work Saturday and Sunday
- All scheduling and necessary massage items provided. (vegan massage cream, hot towels, aromatherapy essential oils, music, table, linens)
- Willingness to perform typical office tasks when not massaging. Including but not limited to:
- Helping your fellow team members maintain a beautiful work environment by performing 15 min of side work per shift.
- Willingness to participate in (paid) chair massage promotional events
- Manage the checkin and check out process using Mindbody.
- 2+ years minimum in the industry as an employed Massage Therapist
- Willingness to work Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Colorado Massage License up to date
- 500+ hrs schooling from accredited Massage School
- Must be able to complete a minimum of 4.5 hrs back to back (with 15 mins scheduled in between each treatment)
- Must provide current/past client reviews
- Reflexology, Ashiatsu, Thai Stretching and Prenatal experience or certifications are a plus.
- Additional modalities or expertises such as cupping, reiki, etc. are a plus
- Knowledge of the Mindbody system is a plus
- Willingness to perform outcall massages upon request is a plus
- W2 Employee status
- RTD Eco Pass Included
- Hourly + commission or commission only. Bonus compensation if goals are met.