We are seeking a Licensed Massage Therapist to add to our busy and rapidly growing Physical and Occupational Therapy, Medical Massage, and Wellness Office in Windsor, CO. We’ve got an immediate need. We have current cliental to fill your schedule.
- Position is either part time or full time.
- We have office hours available Monday Through Saturday, with the possibility of considering Sunday hours as well.
- Number of Massages per day is ideally 4-5/shift depending on hours and duration of massages which are 30, 60, or 90-minute in duration.
- Pay rate will be based on experience level.
- Massage Linens and Oils will be provided.
- Since we are a healthcare office, we have a lot of patients with injuries who receive massages. Most massages will be focused work, trigger point and sports massage.
- This practice enjoys a large repeat clientele.
- Excellent understanding of anatomy
- A skill set with a focused interest in treating in a medical office team environment.
- Exceptional Skill in Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage with advanced specific medical massage skills given higher preference for position.
- Outstanding communication skills with patients.
- Passionate about patient welfare.
- Have a neat and clean professional appearance
- Provide Massage School Certification and License to practice in Colorado.
- Discuss with patients their specific complaints and problem areas and suggest what massage would be the most effective.
- Be effective at communicating with patients during massage and adjust techniques to suit their needs.
- Maintaining cleanliness of room and professional massage environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Massage Therapy License (Required)