Consumer demand for exceptional massage services is greater than ever. We want to help you take care of you by offering a $50,000 minimum gross income for your first year of employment with us and all you have to do is prove to us that you are professional and skilled to provided firm to deep therapeutic work in 50 and 80 minute hands on sessions customized to a client's needs and can be scheduled for at least 25 bookable hours weekly in our clinic. Slower times during the year don't matter. We will continue to pay you a bi-weekly salary equal to $50,000 annual gross income. You'll gain access to industry leading benefits like Paid time off,up to 40 hours of add'l Paid Sick Leave, company paid Healthcare and therapeutic services and much more. APPLY TODAY to learn more!
Are you concerned about having a therapeutic space to practice massage with precautions in place to promote the safety of you and your clients?
We have never been more committed to safety. Outside experts–leaders in their field–were engaged to review brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of clients and employees in mind. If you’re struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing your craft on your own, join our team where you’ll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to continue proivding caring touch for years to come.
As a massage therapist at our location, you'll be a part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. You'll be a full-fledged employee and valued team members who get the support you need to feel safe and confident doing what you love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members. And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
As a full-time employee, we offer benefits that help you take care of you including:
- Employer Paid
- $10,000 Life and ADD Insurance
- Essential Health Coverage up to 100% Company paid. Click here to learn more.
- Employee Wellness and Assistance Programs including monthly in-clinic services and product discounts to take care of yourself at home
- Workers Compensation insurance. Get hurt at work, we have you covered!
- Unemployment Insurance. We have to close for virus or cut your hours for lack of work, you would have pay benefits to help get through the tough times.
- Sick Leave (Earn 1 hour for every 40 hrs of work. Up to 40 hrs rolls-over)
- Personal Time Off
- Holidays like New Years, Independence Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Employer matching Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
- Premium pay on holidays when we are open like Memorial/Labor Days, Christmas/New Years Eves
- Access to additional Company sponsored Health Care, Vision and Dental insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits: Accident, Short-term disability and Critical illness Insurance plans.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work. Our therapists earn $35-$45/service hour (with gratuities) with adjustment for experience/education and bonuses for client prebooking, service enhancements, product sales and more. Our seasoned therapists' total compensation package totalled more than $73,000 last year.
- Massage Therapy Student Loan Payment Assistance helps you focus on caring for others without worrying about your student loan payments. You’ve invested your time and money in an education that led you to a career where you can help others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that helps you feel and deliver your best.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and each client.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals have a minimum of 750 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors. Must be open to using tools and devices that therapeutically benefit a client and reduct/ease strain on a therapist's body when providing deeper work.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
Learn why Rebecca finds Massage Envy a great place to work here.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.