Full Job Description
GREAT MASSAGE THERAPIST AND TEAM PLAYER WANTED!
Carolina Therapeutic Massage has immediate openings for Licensed Massage Therapists. Our Massage Therapists provide a unique and customized approach to each guest treated. We are a great fit for a Massage Therapist that believes in providing an individualized guest experience, team work, sharing knowledge and building long lasting guest relationships. How are we Different?
- VERY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION!
- 15minutes built in. We want you to have time in between your clients!
- Monthly Massages
- Flexible Schedule
- Full or Part time
- Bonus incentives
- A great team with longevity!
- Great work environment
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Tailor specific massage sessions to meet guest’s individual needs.
- Assist in promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving regular massage
- Create an excellent guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
Education, Skills and Training:
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Must have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible schedules
- Employee discounts
Hours per week:
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus pay
Our mission is to provide high-quality, professional and consistent massage in a beautiful, clean and relaxing environment. We offer both therapeutic and relaxation massages in many modalities, as well as body treatments.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- New recent grads welcome. We will train you.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- Interest in learning new skills and treatments