Lymphatic Drainage Massage Therapist - Immediate opening (Plastic Surgery Practice )
Please submit your Resume to email@example.com - we don't accept phone call to apply for the position.
Aesthetx is the premier plastic surgery and dermatology practice in the Bay Area. With over 50 years of combines plastic surgery experience, our doctors are renowned surgeons in their respective fields.
If you have the ability to represent the highest quality of care in all aspects of patient care, engagement, and a willingness to demonstrate a very caring, nourishing and highly respectful demeanor -this is a right job for you and we would like to have you in our team.
We are a fast pace practice offering highly personalized, compassionate care and Looking to expand our services and add a Licensed Massage Therapist to our team with experience in lymphatic drainage. - Licensed Massage therapist who is certified in lymphatic drainage with experience that could be a right fit for our practice and patients - while be excited by the opportunity to learn and grow with the Practice.
Lymphatic drainage massage therapists provide specialized post operative massage services to patients. The duties of a massage professional in this specialty is to apply pressure to specific points on the body to stimulate the draining of lymphatic fluids.
The candidate should be open to learn new treatment approaches and to provide the best up-to-date treatment to patients.
Massage therapist duties would include but are not limited to:
- Experienced with Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Ultrasounds
- Identify medical emergencies, common to clients recovering from cosmetic surgery during the massage
- Ensure area is clean during and after massage
- Provide support to clients during the massage time
- Provide post operative education to client
- Provide optimal customer service and represent oum lymphatic by providing a safe and memorable post op experience.
- Great Communication Skills
Please submit your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - we don't accept phone call for this postion.