Have you left the Massage Industry because of COVID-19 protocols, restrictions, risk, and overall stress? At Massage Envy Woodinville, we completely understand this dilemma!
...What if you let us do it for you?
Since we are a team, we benefit from: standard and certified protocols and checklists, vetted and provided PPE, barriers, screening, and a proven air purification system. We also have the advantage of shared resources such as: spa back support; schedule management, customer service, paid vacations, benefits, free & discounted Continuing Education, best practice sharing and a 16-year loyal clientele to keep you busy every day.
In short: "…You come do what you love, and we take care of the rest".
Who we are and what we stand for:
We believe that customer satisfaction follows employee satisfaction. So, our foremost focus is on our employees: At Massage Envy Woodinville, we have a carefully protected culture of authenticity, warmth, respect, and fun. Our Massage Therapists, and all our employees, have a voice, are appreciated, and are fully informed about their pay and the profitability of our company. Each provider's practice is protected and respected. We have high expectations for ourselves and each other and as such we are inspired to do our best.
Note: Candidates hired in October of 2021 for 20 or more service-hours per week will receive a $1,000.00 hiring bonus. This bonus will be paid in $200.00 monthly installments beginning the first pay period following your initial 60 days.
What you'll Earn:
We estimate that you’ll earn between $30.00 and $45.00 per service-hour. Here’s how that adds up:
- Your service per hour rate will be between $22.00 and $26.00.
- Your commission on enhancements such as aroma therapy and percussion will be $2.00 or $3.00.
- Our reports estimate that your average tip will be around $12.00 - $18.00 per hour.
- Work Friday nights and Weekends to earn the “Weekend Warrior Rate” of $4.00 more per hour!
Full Compensation Transparency: Our Payroll Report for the week of 9/12/21 - 9/19/21, shows our LMTs earned an average per-service-hour rate of $37.46. Our top earner earned $43.64 per-service-hour and our lowest earner was at $32.88 per service-hour for the week. You can assume a little more because our report does not include cash tips.
- Full time (25+ service hours) employees can sign up for Medical Benefits, Vision, Dental, AD&D insurance, and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Employees can also earn up to one week of Paid Time Off per year from years 1-5 and up to two weeks after five years.
- Self-Care Benefit! In addition to a 70% employee discount on all services, everyone earns points toward free services.
- Receive a 25% discount on most retail products.
- Continuing Education Units are massively discounted or free, and you receive continuous coaching and training from our lead and senior Licensed Massage Therapists.
Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with your clients to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
- Safeguard the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embrace the Massage Envy Woodinville core values of: optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protect our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
As an employee at Massage Envy Woodinville, your safety and your client's safety and health, are our first priority!
We believe that air quality is the most important factor for preventing COVID-19 transmission, so we have installed three, commercial-grade ozone-free Bipolar Ionization Generators in our HVAC system and timed UVC Germicidal lamps both of which provide continuous air and surface purification which has been proven to kill Covid-19.
For surface contamination control, we have implemented well documented CTEH Certified, protocols for treatment room and full clinic cleaning & sanitation. Our employees and our customers are screened at the door, and everyone must wear masks throughout their entire visit. Our employees are provided any and all available PPE they require or desire to use and we have installed barriers, social distancing indicators, and many other protection measures.
What it’s like:
- At Massage Envy Woodinville, you'll have a voice, and a supportive work family. We are building a team of extraordinary people and each employee adds something wonderful to the whole.
- We are an established 16-year-old clinic with a robust clientele so, we can provide as many appointments as you like and a schedule that supports your work-life balance.
- We take good care of you: Your treatment rooms are cleaned for you, your hot towels and linens are laundered, stocked and ready to use and we provide all the supplies you need.
- Your schedule is booked and carefully managed by our well trained and supportive Front Desk Sales Associates.
Well-skilled professionals, or new graduates who meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in Washington State.
Note: Must be able to pass a background/reference check and be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021 (or submit a sincere religious or medical waiver). _
- Licensed Massage Therapists who are thirsty for knowledge, seeking to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish massage).
- Clear communicators and good listeners who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who naturally recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Truly Believe our Differences make us Better:
Diversity is a big focus for us so, we are excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If all of this resonates with you, we would love to take a minute to get to know you and for you to get to know us. So please apply for this job and accept our invitation to come in for a comfortable conversation, and if it makes sense, a practical massage with Shakti Moon, LMT (12 yrs.) & Clinic Manager.