City Sweats is Seattle’s first Infrared Sauna Lounge, where urbanites can find serenity and detoxification at a cellular level through our Sauna Cabins or Wraps, Lymphatic Drainage, Organic Facials, Organic Massage or Ultrasonic Cavitation.
City Sweats is Seattle’s first Infrared Sauna Lounge, where urbanites can find serenity and detoxification at a cellular level through our Sauna Cabins or Wraps, Lymphatic Drainage, Organic Massage or Ultrasonic Cavitation. When we sweat, we allow the body to replenish itself by reviving a sluggish circulatory system and by stimulating a lymphatic drainage response, which allows nutrients to flow and toxins to be expelled.
City Sweats is growing and is hiring a Licensed Massage Therapist to join our team! We are a small local business that thrives on providing superior services in an atmosphere that supports team goals with a consistent focus on building positive relationships with clients and team members.
· Deliver superior therapeutic and safe licensed massage services that are in compliance with practice and licensing guidelines
· Execute additional services such as dry brushing and ultrasonic cavitation
· Builds client relationships to help identify client’s needs to help them achieve their goals of each session
· Provide clients with guidance and information on the benefits of massage, infrared therapy and other services as an integral part of their overall wellness
· Participate in a consultative sales process of products, services and treatments with customer
· Maintains a positive guest experience that’s in alignment with the City Sweats company culture, ensures client safety, comfort, and well-being
· Manages scheduling efficiently
· Stocking and cleaning of treatment room, keeping it tidy
· Keep a professional appearance & manner at all times
· Works with owner/manager to help drive growth initiatives, including events, social media, digital, traditional marketing
· Current Washington State License and Insurance, must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
· Highly organized, self-driven, excellent time management skills and planning to ensure on-time schedules of services
· Ability to work in a fast paced, customer driven environment, with an understanding that details matter
· Ability to self-promote as well as leverage City Sweats marketing tools to grow the business
· Conflict resolution skills, stress management, and able to maintain calmness and composure
· Collaborative, professional, people and team-oriented
· Constant learning for professional and personal growth
· Proficient computer skills (Mindbody scheduling)
· Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
· Has a positive attitude, is self motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic, friendly, punctual and dependable
· Previous experience is preferred
· Esthetician License and experience a plus!
· Employee or Contractor options
· 2-4 Wellness Services per month and discounts on retail and additional services
· Competitive wage with bonus opportunities
· Commissions/tips on services, product, membership/package sales, referral incentives
Please submit your resume and let us know why you would love to be apart of the team!