We're looking for a massage therapist who will join our fun and energetic chiropractic office that focuses primarily on prenatal and postpartum women.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about helping others and working together as a team to improve the lives of the people that come our way. This position fit for someone who is a self-motivated, diligent and understands that success does not come before hard work.
Massage Therapist Qualifications
- Massage Therapist will be an Independent Contractor of the office
- CAMTC Massage Certification required
- Two years experience or more preferred
- Prenatal/Postnatal experience preferred
- Fun, Energetic, Positive Attitude, Team Oriented
- One year starting contract will be made if chosen.
- Terms will be flexible depending on experience and other factors.
- Please attach your cover letter, updated resume, and references to this application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $2,000.00 - $6,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Massage Therapy License (Required)