We are expanding and looking for a great addition to our team!
Seeking a Licensed Massage Therapist who is passionate about promoting a holistic approach to personal health. We are looking for a dedicated professional who can carefully evaluate our clients' needs in order to provide a truly relaxing and rejuvenating experience for both the mind and the body.
Full-time opportunity/competitive pay
- Familiar with various massage services that can help reduce pain and stress (Swedish, deep tissue, sports, trigger point, prenatal, and passive/active stretching)
- Skilled and knowledgeable in massage/massage benefits
- Willing to listen carefully to both the spoken word and the body in order to provide the relief/relaxation our clients seek
- Able to make our clients feel comfortable/relaxed
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Perform professional quality massage, within the scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Design specific sessions based on patients’ individual needs.
- Assist in the promotion of health/wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicate various promotions to clients.
- Create an excellent patient experience through a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Must follow all policies and protocols of The Spine & Sports Health Center. Utilize The Spine & Sports Health Center approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times. Reliable, on-time attendance. Maintain client confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 3 years professional experience (required)
- Must carry liability insurance (required)
- Licensed Massage Therapist - New Jersey
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $29.00 per hour