Join our team of full time and part time staff at Orland Park Health & Fitness Center.Our facility is managed by Power Wellness Management, a company that specializes in managing state-of-the-art medically integrated health and fitness centers. Power Wellness is a medical fitness industry pioneer who improves the lives of clients with a unique and customized approach to medical fitness center development and management.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing the highest level of massage service to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide various types of massage to clients.
2. Ensure timely start and completion of appointments.
3. Provide demonstration massage in order to attract clients and demonstrate skills to promote massage in the center and at client and community events.
4. Have a working knowledge of services offered and products sold in spa and assist in sales.
5. Assist in marketing and promoting spa services, and provide suggestions for monthly spa promotions.
6. Maintain a clean and orderly massage room.
7. The ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to center hours, work schedules and scheduling appointments for prospects and members.