Saratoga Botanicals Organic Spa & Store based in Saratoga Springs, seeks part and full time massage therapists to join our growing team of spa professionals.
In this position you will work closely with the Spa Manager, perform massage services, maintain a high level of guest satisfaction and service, as well as maintain a high degree of cleanliness and sanitation.
Manage and treat massage clients with a high degree of customer service and compliance of company policies and state and federal rules governing the massage profession.
- Performing exceptional massage and bodywork services in strict compliance with state and federal rules governing the profession of esthetics
- Maintaining licensure in good standing at all times during employment
- Maintaining professional insurance in good standing at all times during -employment
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and hospitality leading to high client retention goals
- Communicating product, supply, equipment needs to manager and owner
- Stocking rooms and ensuring adequate supplies at all times
- Maintaining stringent cleanliness standards of sterilization and sanitation per New York and Federal Laws.
- Ensuring guest service and satisfaction, and responding to any complaints from clients directly
- Following massage department protocols, product information and company policies for your position
- Maintaining client records, and document skin care visits and other important information
- Attending mandatory massage department and company meetings, trainings and inservices
- Contributing in a positive, meaningful and collaborative manner to support the overall success and continued operations of the spa
Part time and full time employed positions available. Flexible shifts. Hourly and commission opportunities are available. Pay is negotiable based on experience and skill level.
Smoke-free/drug free work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Equal Opportunity Statement
Saratoga Botanicals, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.