Love training, teaching and coaching employees?
This position is for you!
- Assist in training new Front Desk Associates.
- Create a positive work culture.
- Oversee full sales process and follow up sales process.
- Support FDA staff to improvement and grow in all of the sales process.
- Lead by example by supporting and performing all front staff duties and fill shifts as needed.
- Support set sales goals for staff, clinic monthly goals and encourage them to meet or surpass the goals and hold them accountable.
- Maintains a professional and clean clinic for members, Guests and employees.
- Ongoing Coaching and training front desk sales associates to work with LMT’s and ESY’s on the sales process
- Follows up to ensure communication boards are updated.
- Keeps track and documents inventory and order supplies if needed.
- Coordinates with Franchisee, Clinic Manager and Assistant Membership Manager marketing efforts for product and new guest campaigns.
- Assist in training staff on current promotions and phone and Text scripts.
- Follow Massage Envy policies and procedures and Franchisee rules and codes of conduct.
- Assist with In Moment feedback and customer concerns.
- Understands, believes in and upholds Massage Envy’s Vision and Values
- Understands, believes in and upholds Massage Envy’s Service Essential· Membership Sales Performance of the Clinic.
Talk to Clinic Manager Chris Dunkle LMT she is building a team that loves massage and skin care.