Massage Therapists are integral team members at our multidisciplinary medical clinic in Glendale, WI, Racine, WI, and Brookfield, WI. Expect to treat patients side-by-side with doctors, chiropractors, sports medicine specialists, and rehab experts. You'll also have your own clients with designated hours in our state-of-the-art clinic. It's not uncommon for our massage therapists to be booked a month out with clients/patients...as we treat everyone from youth, senior citizens and professional athletes.
We are looking for someone to work 3-4 days a week.
At Goodyear Chiropractic Health Center, we pride ourselves on our patient care and we are very proud of our excellent online reviews. We treat pain at the source...not just the symptoms with a "movement is medicine" philosophy. In order to maintain our high-standards, we provide continued training to our entire medical team. We are looking for the right massage therapist who wants to expand their skill-set towards therapeutic massage. Our seasoned massage therapists (most have been with us for over four years) and doctors provide the manual therapy training. We are seeking full-time and part-time therapists who want to learn from a proven team.
Our standards and outcomes are recognized through-out Metro-Milwaukee & the Racine/Kenosha area. .
We have strict Covid-19 policies and expect all employees and patients to follow them. Your safety is our number one priority, and do not take lightly when these protocols are dismissed. We are a health care facility and require masks to be worn at all times. It is a small clinic, so no more than 3 patients are seen per hour, during this time. Social distancing is actively encouraged and expected and cleaning and good hygiene is an active part of daily responsibilities.
What to expect as a Therapeutic Massage Therapist at Goodyear
· A professional, supportive environment with continual training.
· A beautiful, state-of-the art clinic with free employee parking.
· Flexible times and evening hours. We can work long hours.
· Benefits after probationary period include: PTO, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Simple IRA
· CEU reimbursement, license reimbursement, and massage insurance.
· May be asked to attend community outreach events.
· Competitive compensation.
· Must be willing to learn and to share knowledge.
· A professional "Patient First" attitude with excellent communication skills.
· Clean, fold laundry, help with admin functions from time to time.
· Strong desire to improve function and wellness in others.
· Knowledge of Swedish, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, Prenatal...or be willing to learn.
· Current Wisconsin Massage Therapy License
· Current liability insurance.
· Updated CPR, AED, and First-Aid.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time and position a patient while lifting at least 20 lbs.