compensation: per session + tips +
employment type: part-time
Are you an experienced Massage Therapist looking for stability, a supportive team environment and professional development? Bodies in Balance Massage Therapy is looking for an LMT to join our team. Our practice specializes in therapeutic and sports massage. We value our therapists and are looking for someone who is interested in helping the business grow, while developing professionally over the long-term.
Our ideal candidate:
• Specializes in therapeutic massage and helping clients resolve specific issues.
• Is trained and experienced in Sports Massage, Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular Therapy, Orthopedic Massage, Medical Massage, or other related modalities.
• Is reliable with a positive, team-oriented attitude.
• Has excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Is organized and able to work independently.
• Is comfortable with computers, using online scheduling software, and checking out clients.
• Has at least 1 year of professional experience and an AZ Massage License.
• Is available to work 3-5 days a week including Saturday.
• Is looking for a long-term, stable position.
• As an employee, not an independent contractor.
• Extra compensation for specialty skills.
• Pay for training, meetings, and other tasks.
• Monthly team bonus potential.
• Biweekly direct deposit payroll.
• All supplies and equipment provided including choice of high quality lotions and oils, business cards, marketing materials, spacial rooms, hydraulic tables.
• Free training.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and a resume that includes work experience, relevant massage education and CEUs, AZ massage license number, and 3 professional references.
You may submit your resume by responding to this ad, mail, or in person.
Mail or drop off at Bodies in Balance Massage Therapy, 408 N Kendrick St #1, Flagstaff AZ 86001.
Learn more about us at www.bodiesinbalanceflagstaff.com. Please email or call and ask for Heidi if you have any questions.
compensation: $DOE / 60 min session + tips. Additional compensation for specialty services.
employment type: part-time/ Full-time