Massage Therapist- Full and Part Time
Massage Envy Lamorinda
Moraga, CA 94556
Massage Envy Lamorinda is seeking full/part-time professional Massage Therapists to join our fast-growing, dynamic team. We welcome seasoned Massage Therapists and talented new graduates who love what they do and who hope to nourish their practice in a supportive team environment. We have a beautiful location about 10 minutes from Walnut Creek. At Massage Envy Lamorinda we are extremely focused on building a team environment and great customer experience.
We believe in the power of massage with our owner working side by side as a Massage Therapist with 17 years of experience. We believe that Massage Therapists are the heart and soul of our success.
At Massage Envy Lamorinda you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay with progressive raises based on number of massage modalities known. We pay for all hours worked, both hands on and non-hands on.
- Bonuses and incentives available for a range of services.
- In Moraga, Massage Therapists do not have to have passed the MBLEX
- Flexible work hours - you dictate your own schedules to fit your busy lives.
- A steady roster of clientele.
- Student Loan financial assistance plans.
- A supportive team environment
- Professional advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company
- State-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and well-stocked treatment rooms
- In-house training and continuing education
- Employee discounts
- Free employee massages and facials
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Be eligible to work in the US.
- 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Background and reference check.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.