Did you know each Massage Envy is individually owned and operated? My name is Kelly Perelli-Minetti, and I am the proud owner of Massage Envy Boynton Beach. Our team strives to create an environment of caring, respect, support and empathy for each other and our members/guests. We care deeply about each and every person. We are an extremely busy clinic, and always looking for talented therapists to join us.
Come meet us and see for yourself: we are the perfect place for you to share your talent and passion for massage therapy!
Here's what's in it for you! We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you. Full time employees eligible for health insurance and paid time off; All employees have access to: dental, vision, short term disability and 401k.
- A healthy compensation plan. Base pay of $17-$21.50/service hour (varies based on experience, availability and hours worked ) and bonuses for rebooking, enhancements, weekend shifts and more. Our busiest therapists took home more than $60,000 last year.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love. As well as 12+ free CES every year.
- A commitment to safety
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission.
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.