At RET Physical Therapy, we’ve been helping our patients back to life, work, and play since 1973.
Our culture of excellent clinical care and AmaZing! Customer Service is truly one of a kind. We take great pride in making a difference in our patients' lives and having fun while doing so. Step inside any one of our 36 locations and you'll feel it: a culture of care, compassion, and human connection.
We have an opening for an energetic, motivated Massage Therapist for Central PT at 1804 W. Union Avenue in Tacoma and at University Place PT at 4704 Bridgeport Way W. If you want to care for the injured worker, post-surgical, and the general orthopedic patient population, consider us! A great opportunity for experienced or recently graduated massage therapists.
You'll be performing consecutive 45-60 minute massages in a team environment with Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Registered Dietitians.
We're looking for someone who exhibits a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness and is able to convey the benefits of massage therapy.
Also looking for:
- License/Certification or proof of application submission required
- Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of Swedish/Deep massage
- Therapeutic medical massage and knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus
- Must be customer service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Maintain a professional, COVID safe and clean work environment & appearance.