Join our long-standing massage therapy clinic of 25 years, nestled in the heart of North Shore’s Highland Park, IL just 25 miles north of Downtown Chicago. Our team of licensed massage therapists practice true massage therapy in a private, clinical setting and are vital members of a client’s healthcare team. Enjoy working with other therapists who share the same passion you have for healing, where you are respected and treated as a professional and receive competitive pay and benefits that are uncommon in our industry.
Perform clinical massage techniques that are focused on goal-specific outcomes. Educating clients on benefits of regular massage and making home care recommendations will ensure that you are a vital member of their healthcare team that creates life-changing results.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Client intakes, assessments, treatment plans and SOAP Note charting
· Make home care, product, and next visit recommendations
· Continue to develop professionally and stay current on CE’s
· Meet regularly with team and leadership and participate in teambuilding activities
· Follow all safety, sanitation, and company systems to protect the brand
Our owner has been practicing massage therapy for almost 35 years. Everyone is treated as a human being and not a machine. Our work is guided by our team manifesto that honors trust and relationships. Regular staff meetings, trainings, birthday and holiday celebrations ensure that work and fun stay in a healthy balance.
Skills, Requirements & Qualifications
· IL State Massage Therapy License and Professional Liability Insurance
· A minimum of 1 year experience in a clinical massage or chiropractic setting
· Able to perform 5-6 hours of massage per day in an 8-hour shift and endure the physical demands using good body mechanics.
· Team player who communicates effectively, is prompt, dependable and reliable and has a hunger for learning and humbleness to improve performance
· Strive to achieve goals and critical numbers i.e., productivity, client retention, and average ticket/retail to grow in the company
Our team appreciates your interest in joining Therapeutic Kneads, Ltd. Your time is valuable, and we consider each resume’ as an opportunity to meet our future teammate. If we have selected you to continue the interview process, you will be contacted within 5-7 business days by our owner, Sandy Saldano, to schedule a 15-30-minute phone interview. If it makes sense at that time, a face-to-face interview will be scheduled within 2 weeks of the phone interview.
Therapeutic Kneads, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and does not discriminate due to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.