Nope, not corporate. We are Locally Owned & Erie Proud!
Give us an opportunity to show you just how different we really are!
JOIN OUR TEAM $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Revised pay structure based on your experience, skills, and continuing education,
Compensation is provided for down time,
The perfect work life balance for a successful long-term career.
• Customize hours to your life with both part-time and full-time positions available
• There are even part-time opportunities for professionals who have their own business but are interested in having a steady supplemental income
• You don’t have to bring your clients. We respect your business too.
• We’ve changed & now offer a competitive hourly service pay including compensation for down time 1st 3-months
• Scheduled appointments around your daily min/max requirements for sessions
• One-hour non-paid break that is built into your day
• Immediate bookings with clients, no seniority policy. We get clients for you; you will be consistently booked with regular and repeat clients in addition to new clients.
• Health care insurance available with employer contribution for full time
• Dental insurance available for full time
• AFLAC insurance available for full time and part time
• Paid personal time off for full time and part time
• Free and reduced cost employee massages, facials and retail product
• Free CEU Classes
• Department leadership is made up of ONLY experienced massage therapists
• We embrace the uniqueness of you and your artistic expression
We take care of you so you can be busy doing what you love.
• We advertise locally & specialize in the promotion of our staff & their unique style
• We take care of the operational supplies, no more washing sheets!
• We provide the professional staff who manages your appointment book
• We get to know your specialties, so you are working on the client base that you prefer
• We use technology for scheduling and appointments in order for you to have the most up to date resources and tools available
Our commitment to safety.
Outside experts-leaders in their field-were engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards that franchised locations are required to follow to help protect the well-being of members, guests, and employees.
• Thorough cleaning procedures including disinfecting tools, equipment and high-touch surfaces with products registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use Against Emerging Enveloped Viral Pathogens.
• Required training and certification in infection control and prevention.
• Face coverings provided for all service providers and guests while performing all services.
If you’re ready to bring your healing skills & artistry where you can focus on doing what you love, we can’t wait to meet you!
At our locally owned and operated Massage Envy you'll find a culture of care that builds excellent customer service from the inside out. We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
• Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
• Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
• Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service
• Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services
• Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done