Licensed Massage Therapist
POSTED 11 DAYS AGO
767 Bethel Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Show on map
- Massage Envy Bethel Road
- Columbus, OH 43214-1901
- (614) 326-3689
- (614) 326-3689 (business)
Licensed Massage Therapist - Massage Envy Bethel Road
767 Bethel Road
Columbus OH 43214
View job post
Licensed Massage Therapist
As a massage therapist at our Bethel Road, Gahanna, Pickerington and Westerville, OH franchised locations, you're part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Our OH franchises in Columbus, Gahanna, Pickerington and Westerville are family owned, and have been operating for 13+ years. Our Massage Therapists are valued team members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. With the repeat clientele that the membership model provides, you will get to see the long-term impact your services make for members. We feel confident that we will keep you busy from the moment you come on board as we are unable to meet the appointment demand of our members and guests!
CLICK HERE to see what our Columbus Massage Envy employees have to say about us.
Massage Envy franchisees have never been more committed to safety. Outside experts–leaders in their field–were engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind. You can learn more about the brand standards that all Massage Envy franchisees must follow at https://www.massageenvy.com/about-us/health--and-safety If you’re struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing your craft on your own, join our team where you’ll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to get back to doing what you love.
BENEFITS that help you take care of you:
- Paid Time Off
- Free CEU Classes
- Free or reduced-cost employee massages, facials and retail product
- Tuition payback assistance
- Professional, upscale, flexible work environment
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests
A healthy COMPENSATION plan that rewards your hard work with:
- Hourly commission rate plus bonuses and gratuities! Our busiest Massage Therapists take home $60,000 - $70,000 a year. Minimum base hourly service rate of $17 per service hour with adjustment for experience/education.
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Employee Referral Bonuses
What We'll ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it takes to SUCCEED:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better. We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume