Starting FULL TIME, BASE pay of $21.25/hr + Tips + Commissions + Incentives + Bonuses
Sign on bonus of $1,200
Licensed Massage Therapist Benefits:
- Sign on bonus of $1,200 offered in three installments at 90 days, 6 months and a year.
- Competitive pay (Starting $21.25/hr for full time)
- 100% of tips (Average is $20+/hr)
- Commissions, Incentives, Bonuses, Monthly Contests
- We pay 100% for no show and cancelled appointments
- One week vacation per year
- Free 60 or 90 minute massage every month, additional free services based on performance. Yes, you CAN book on weekends.
- 50% discount on any additional services received
- $200 CEU reimbursement every year
- Wholesale pricing on all retail
- Hydraulic tables in every room to help keep your body from breaking down
- Collegial working environment. Operated and managed by Licensed Massage Therapist
- Culture based environment. Respect and open communication with our team. We take pride in the family like environment we have created here and do our best to ensure that our staff are happy and supported!
About our culture of respect and passion for Licensed Massage Therapists:
- Our employees are W2 employees, not contractors, which means you get all the benefits and protections of being an employee including we pay 50% of your income taxes, we handle all client complaints, we pay for all supplies and deal with all vendors.
- We very carefully bring new team members on board so that our teams books are always full of appointments. You can expect consistent and steady work! Come on in and we'll show you our books!
- We invest THOUSANDS of dollars every month into marketing to make sure YOU have steady work!
- We find, schedule, and handle all of the transactions with your clients so that you can just focus on massage.
- We provide and handle the cleaning of ALL linens so you don't have to worry about washing sheets.
- We provide everything you need Lotion, Oil, and exclusively for our massage therapists GEL, linens, uniform, tool and more so you don't have to worry about the cost.
Licensed Massage Therapist Are you currently seeking employment in a therapeutic spa setting that allows you to share your passion for massage therapy while continuing to focus on career development and client service excellence?
Then look no further than Massage Green Spa!
We are one of the fastest growing massage therapy and skin care businesses in the country. Developed in 2008, we currently have over 550 locations under development nationally split between corporate-owned locations as well as
We are currently searching for exceptional massage therapists and estheticians to join and lead our team at our Jacksonville, Julington Creek location!
Massage Green Spa believes that our therapy team is the most essential component to our service excellence model. Therefore, we respect all therapists and encourage you to focus on your clients, career and of course personal life. We respect your need to have flexible scheduling and in turn we strive to create an environment to allow you to succeed.
“Massage Green Spa provides a caring, safe, supportive and educational career path for therapists, estheticians and team members, turning talent into greatness. Together, we are building a community of health, healing and happiness.”
Licensed Massage Therapist Qualified candidates will possess:
- Excellent skills in standard massage modalities - broad modality training is an advanced benefit for well-qualified candidates
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy training from an accredited therapy program or university
- License to practice massage in the state of Florida
- The desire to work in a team-driven environment
- An eagerness to learn, grow, and be a part of the best team in Jacksonville, Florida!