Licensed Massage Therapist
POSTED 22 DAYS AGO
Clifton, NJ 07012
Show on map
- Massage Envy Spa Clifton
- Clifton, NJ 07012-2343
Licensed Massage Therapist - Massage Envy
Clifton NJ 07012
View job post
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Clifton, NJ franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care.
Here's what's in it for you:
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you
- A healthy compensation plan
- A dedication to self-care to prolong the career you love. As well as 12+ free CES every year.
- A commitment to safety
What we’ll accomplish together:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it takes to succeed:
- We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check.
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality master
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume