Licensed Massage Therapist
Available shifts: Wednesday Friday and Saturday : First preference given to therapists who are available to work Three 8 hour shifts
- Must review clients health and covid intakes, take detailed initial assessments, maintain soap notes and re-access clients at every session.
- Willingness to assess range of motion, posture and or propose client therapy plans.
- Willingness to incorporate essential oils & spa treatments.
- Exceptional personal hygiene and overall tidiness and professionalism is a must.
- Minimum of one-year experience preferred but not required.
- Must arrive on time for appointments.
Kur Village was founded in 2008 and has shown exponential growth in the last four years at our Plymouth location. We’re seeking motivated, licensed/insured practitioners. Our waterfront treatment rooms offer incredible views, a minimal modern design and natural light. This is an opportunity to work with experienced, supportive and knowledgeable therapists in a highly organized team environment.
- We are able to provide new clients weekly. Skilled therapists will begin building a clientele immediately.
- Offering competitive hourly employee compensation plus tips & the opportunity to earn commission on spa treatments and retail sales.
- Offering up to date, user friendly booking software as well as apple, Sonos, and square technologies.
- Electric lift massage tables.
- Located inside an immaculately maintained Medical office building with a maintenance and cleaning crew, newly renovated common areas and bathrooms.
- Therapist have access to high end lotions, oils and products Including doTERRA and Phytomer.
- Linens are laundered professionally offsite.
- Front desk support as well as continuous marketing and referrals.
We take our Covid precautions seriously. We strive to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy.
- Open windows (weather permitting), fans, Hepa Filtration Systems and essential oil diffusers in both treatment rooms to maintain air quality.
- Following all Covid protocols and PPE requirements.
- Screening all clients before arrival, and removing shoes.
- We book thirty minutes of cleanup time between clients.
Job Type: Part-time
$25.00 per hour plus tips and Commissions, Our Therapists Average $40-$60 per hour
Large,open windows, fans, HepaFiltration systems and essential oil diffusers in both treatment rooms to maintain air quality. Following all Covid protocols & PPE requirements. Prescreening, taking temps, removing shoes. Booking 30 minutes between clients