Licensed Massage Therapist
POSTED 21 DAYS AGO
2445 75th Street
Darien, IL 60561
Show on map
- Massage Envy -Darien Downers Grove #314 PCRK Group
- Darien, IL 60561-6717
- (630) 910-4500
- (630) 910-4500 (business)
Licensed Massage Therapist - Massage Envy Darien-Downers Grove (PCRK Group)
2445 75th Street Suite E
Darien IL 60561
View job post
We are looking for qualified licensed massage therapists to join our team who are excited and passionate about helping others through the benefits of massage therapy. Enjoy access to our consistent and loyal clientele, well-supplied environment and flexible scheduling that make it possible to make a good living doing what you love. We seek to add team members for both full time and part time positions.
Our therapists will receive:
A lucrative compensation package that also includes potential incentives, bonuses, and commission!
EXCELLENT benefit packages including medical/dental/vision, 401k, paid time off, short, and long-term disability insurance, and free services to name a few! (full time employees only)
FREE CE courses annually
Stable career and advancement opportunities
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
• Must follow all policies and protocols.
• Utilizes approved modalities, in accordance with state and local laws.
• If performing hot stone, deep muscle, or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
• Always maintain professional appearance by abiding to our dress code policy.
• Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
• Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
• Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
• Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Education, Skills and Training:
• Minimum of state required hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
• Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred). We offer *FREE* hours of continuing education each year.
• Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
• Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
• Current Illinois State Massage License
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We follow a strict COVID POLICY.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume