POSTED 11 DAYS AGO
735 NW Gilman Blvd Suite E
Issaquah, WA 98027
Show on map
- Jenna Claboe
- Issaquah, WA 98027
- 425 391 4455
- 425 391 4455 (business)
Massage Therapist - Massage Envy Issaquah
735 NW Gilman Blvd Suite E
Issaquah WA 98027
View job post
Extremely busy massage clinic is seeking PART-TIME and FULL-TIME Licensed Massage Therapists to join our fun loving, family style atmosphere. Your expertise in massage therapy is needed to meet the high demands of our client base. Seeking Licensed Massage Therapists who are looking to grow in their career, have access to full benefits and desire to have the space and freedom of sharing your unique treatment style through our customized massage sessions.
What We Offer
· $35-$45/hour including commission and tips
· Wage and schedule protection program
· Additional income earning opportunities of up to $ 5 per hour
· Medical/Dental/Vision and Supplemental insurance available
· 24+ hours of Paid Continuing Education classes and credits
· Insurance & License Reimbursement
· Paid Time Off
· Free service each month for self-care
· Paid time for self-care program
· Discounts on products and services
· Established clientele
· All supplies provided
We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
· Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
· Customizing massage services within our policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
· Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
· Embracing our core values of Optimism, Gratitude, Excellence, Consistency and Empathy.
· Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
· Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
· Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
· Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
· Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
· Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume