Licensed Massage Therapist
POSTED 12 DAYS AGO
7270 W 191st St
Tinley Park, IL 60487
Show on map
- Kayla Bechtel - Clinic Manager
- Tinley Park, IL 60487-9378
- (815) 469-4400 (business)
Licensed Massage Therapist - Massage Envy Tinley Park
7270 W 191st St
Tinley Park IL 60487
View job post
Now hiring Full or Part-time Licensed Massage Therapists to add to our team! We are a 14 year old (recently updated) busy clinic and a great team of professionals including many LMT's who have been with us for 10+ years. We are currently offering a $300 sign on bonus for both FT and PT positions.
If you are currently working outside of the field of massage therapy and would like to work only a few shifts a week, we would love to to talk to you as well!
We offer competitive pay, benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, paid CEU's and training, state licence renewal reimbursement, uniforms and more. We provide all supplies including linens, lotions, etc. and we do all of the marketing and appointment scheduling - all you have to do is come to work and help people feel their very best! And our safety and sanitation protocols are second to none.
As a massage therapist at Massage Envy Tinley Park, essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift. Evening and weekend availability is required.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume