Are you concerned about having a therapeutic space to practice massage with precautions in place to promote the safety of you and your clients?
Massage Envy franchisees have never been more committed to safety. Outside experts–leaders in their field–were engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind. You can learn more about the brand standards that all Massage Envy franchisees must follow at https://www.massageenvy.com/about-us/health--and-safety If you’re struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing your craft on your own, join our team where you’ll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to get back to doing what you love.
As a massage therapist at our South Elgin franchised location, you're part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Our massage therapists are full-fledged employees and valued team members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
Benefits that help you take care of you including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Discounts with AMTA & ABMP
- Free monthly massage
- Earned time off
- Flexible hours
A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work. Our busiest service providers earn $60,000 per year. This compensation plan also includes:
- Hiring bonus
- Requested therapist bonus
- Enhancement bonus
- Reimbursement for state license and liability insurance
A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and each member and guest.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.