POSTED 12 DAYS AGO
- Massage Envy - Mooresville
Mooresville, NC 28117
Show on map
- Massage Envy Mooresville
- Mooresville, NC 28117-6978
- (704) 664-3090
- (704) 664-3090 (business)
Massage Therapist - Massage Envy - Mooresville
Mooresville NC 28117
View job post
As a massage therapist at our Mooresville location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. You have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing massages and building connections with your clientele. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including awarded service hours to use towards total body care services, and medical benefits and PTO for full-time employees.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a base pay of $20+ per service hour and additional commission for advanced services and add-ons.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume