Licensed Massage Therapist
POSTED 19 DAYS AGO
4375 Southside Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Show on map
- Jeff Traverso
- Jacksonville, FL 32216
Licensed Massage Therapist - Massage Envy Southside
4375 Southside Blvd Suite #10
Jacksonville FL 32216
View job post
Our Massage Envy locations at Bartram Park, Ortega and Southside are Locally Owned/Operated and VERY BUSY ESTABLISHED CLINICS.
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the nation's leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Bartram, Ortega or Southside clinics you will be working for a FEMALE OWNED/LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED franchised location, you will join a team that is passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
· Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
· Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
· Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you will make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you would like. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members. OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS are thorough, and we have added many things to our facilities at our three locations in an effort to keep everyone as healthy & safe as possible including: Micro Shield 360 on all hard surfaces, The HALO system on our AC units to minimize allergens, pollen, bacteria, etc.; motion sensor faucets & light switches, Triple-Bio Shield Protection on our linens, Masks provided to our staff & laundered daily, we do the laundry, so you do not have to!
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
· Benefits that help you take care of you including:
Ø CREDIT CARD TIPS DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE NEXT DAY!!
Ø Paid vacation accrual for both full and part-time employees.
Ø EMPLOYER PAID Full-time benefits (32 hrs.+): dental and vision care.
Ø 401K available.
Ø Set Schedules- work the hours which work for you!
Ø Strict Appt. cancellation policy to help protect your pay.
Ø Employee Referral Bonus Program
Ø PAID training with the ability to GROW with us on new modalities such as Total Body Stretch and Rapid Tension Relief.
Ø Professional linen company takes care of cleaning sheets.
Ø Liability Insurance Covered while you work at clinic.
Ø Employee Raffles / Prizes / Contests
· A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with:
Ø Competitive pay ranging from $18hr - $42hr, not including gratuities.
Ø Great commission on retail product sales.
· Continuing education with Employer Paid CE's Annually.
· Living Metta Wellness Membership online- FREE!!
· A dedication to your self-care - with an education program that helps managers/owners understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
Ø Each clinic has their own dedicated self-care kit in the break room for therapist to use while on break or in in the clinic.
· A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
As a team, we are committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
· Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
· Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
· Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
· Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
· Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we are looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
· Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You will also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
· Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
· Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
· Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
· Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We are excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do an excellent job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you are ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we cannot wait to meet you.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC (“ME SPE”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume