My name is Laszlo and I found massage after having a terrible back injury. Today, I represent Massage Envy by TeamLaszlo a company full of mission driven LMTs that provide affordable massage therapy to everyday Oregonians who are living in acute or chronic pain. We feel passionate about our ability to make a positive and lasting imprint in the communities that we serve at a price point any Oregonian can afford.
Since reopening post-Covid in accordance with OHA and OBMT guidelines in place, our clinics have been overwhelmed with need from hardworking Oregonians who are struggling with acute and chronic pain. For the most part, their pain has gotten worse during the Covid shutdown period, as they weren’t able to come in and enjoy regular massages.
Why Work With Us
Our Portland-Salem metro area clinics have an immediate need for an OBMT licensed body-worker (LMT). On average, our LMTs work less than 17 hours a week. Perhaps this will be your side gig, as you build your own practice. Perhaps you will see the impact you are making and make it full time. What better way than to connect with the community you live in? Our clinics are open and serving our community seven days a week. Will you join us?
Come As You Are
- Ability to set your schedule – work as little or as often as you want.
- No out of pocket expenses – all supplies and equipment provided. Dedicated support team to manage your appointments, marketing, supplies and needs.
- We celebrate diversity. We are a LGBTQIA++ friendly employer.
- Paid twice a month; W2 employee. No year-end self-employment tax surprises.
- We pay credit card tips earned next business day.
- Free CE classes by national trainers, like Dr. Jeff Forman and paid time to attend training.
- Paid one week of sick time.
- Ancillary health care benefits through Colonial Health and OregonSaves 401(k) program.
- Health & Wellness benefits including complimentary massages as well as discounted retail products.
- Our treatment rooms are beautiful. Each one was completely remodeled in 2018 with state-of-the-art equipment, including iPad’s for client files.
- Must be an active licensed Oregon Massage Therapist in good standing with OBMT and Massage Envy.
- Reliable Transportation
- Positive, driven attitude
Our Commitment to Health
TeamLaszlo wants every employee, customer, and partner to feel confident we are taking important and tangible measures to promote additional safety protocols during the pandemic.
We have hired Enviro-Master to do periodic Sani-Guard Electrostatic Spraying. We have installed new floor decals that show guests and members where to stand, reinforcing social distancing norms. For our clinics that have two hallways, foot traffic arrows are installed throughout the hallways encouraging 1-way foot traffic. Where we could, we implemented MERV 13 air filters and UV light filters to our HVAC system to help clear the air of pathogens.
We are also complying with the Oregon Health Authority’s phased based required guidelines for businesses in the personal services sector.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time