Description : Looking for full and part-time Massage Therapist for our growing Memphis market. Currently hiring for our four local locations (Collierville, Cordova, Germantown and Midtown). Candidates should be capable of performing customized massage therapy sessions in which the quality of touch, flow, pressure and draping is safe, professional and therapeutic. Unlike other massage establishments we will keep you consistently busy through-out the year and not just during holiday months. We offer a consistent flow of clients and income for therapist. You can work a few hours per week or as many hours as you like to meet your needs.
Job duties :
- Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and designs a specific massage plan based on the clients needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
- Obtains client’s informed consent for massage plan prior to beginning the massage.
- Perform 50 (up to 120 minute if capable) minute quality massage session within their scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
- Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through a present therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
- Promotes the health and wellness benefits of massage specific to each client and recommends frequency.
- Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
- Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
- Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
Job requirements :
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry personal liability insurance.
- Must pass background check.
- Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
- Health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Dental, vision and 401(K) available
- Free & reduced rate annual CEU credits
- Sign-On Bonus for experienced therapists (At least 1 year experience in the Memphis Metro Area)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $35,500.00 to $62,000.00 /year
To keep our employees safe, we provide all the necessary cleaning supplies, PPE equipment that you will need to practice your trade in a safe environment.