* signing bonus*
***paid trainings / CEU***
spavia - Guilford Commons (a luxury day spa located in the Guilford Commons shopping center) is seeking full time and part time massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team!
Why choose spavia? spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape and thrive. We are a career, not a job. Every day you get to make a positive difference in someone's life. Every visit, every time! Visit our website to learn more https://careers.spaviadayspa.com/.
Massage Therapists earnings will typically range between $50 and $65 per massage, which is equivalent to an annual salary of $50,000 (part time) to $75,000 (full time); not including commission and bonus. Compensation based on experience.
At our new Guilford Commons location, spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports and maternity massages. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skin care offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- sign-on BONUS
- performance / referral BONUSES
- FLEXIBLE schedules
- NO non-compete agreement required
- higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments
- commission on membership / product sales
- friends and family discounts
- paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- 20-50% discount on skin care, retail products and jewelry
- W-2 employee
- liability insurance
- health benefits
- paid time off (PTO)
Why join the spavia family
- gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience!(retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast growing spa in the world - multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- you will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allows them to return again and again
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- CT State License - Massage Therapy
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
At spavia, the health and safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We have implemented all state and federal guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including temperature checks, face masks, social distancing and regular disinfecting.