Licensed Massage Therapist
POSTED ONE MONTH AGO
6625 Falls of Neuse
Raleigh, NC 27615
Show on map
- Stephanie Fleming, LMBT #136
- Raleigh, NC 27615-6842
Licensed Massage Therapist - Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
6625 Falls of Neuse
Raleigh NC 27615
View job post
Massage Therapists: Hand & Stone is not your typical franchise! Our North Raleigh (Falls of Neuse) location is seeking dedicated, caring LMBT's for their busy, growing Spa! We are following recommendations set forth by the CDC and the NC Board of Massage to ensure a clean, secure work environment for our staff and clients. This is a prime opportunity for both new and experienced LMBT’s who want to stay busy while practicing safely during this age of COVID-19!
At Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa we take pride in our therapist-centered culture and provide a safe, nurturing work environment with the deepest respect for you and your profession! We offer the stability of W2 employee status while maintaining a small business vibe and our owner takes care of everything including all supplies, PPE, booking appointments and marketing so you can focus on what you love!
In addition we offer competitive starting pay including generous bonus plans, growth opportunities and other great benefits (see below). Whether you are an experienced or recently graduated therapist consider having a conversation with our Recruiter, a fellow LMBT about why she loves Hand & Stone.
We are looking for talented, highly ethical licensed Massage Therapists with the following qualities:
* Client oriented with a strong desire to help others, promote health and wellness, and convey the benefits of therapeutic massage
* Ethically above reproach and committed to raising the standards of our industry regardless of experience level
* Impeccable work ethic, customer service skills and team attitude
* North Carolina License and adherence to all local and state licensing laws and regulations
* Flexible with the scheduling needs of a 7-day business
Benefits we offer:
* Supportive, Therapist-Centered Team environment
* Stability of W2 Employment Status
* CE Opportunities and including access to over 175 FREE online courses
* Generous Bonus Program
* Access to affordable, portable health care plans for both part time and full time employees
* Peaceful, beautifully appointed facilities and fully equipped rooms with all necessary supplies
* Discounts on Professional Liability Insurance, Verizon Wireless and other employee discount programs
* Free professional developmental training by on-staff trainers and mentors
* Deep employee discounts on all products and services
* Highly compensated employee referral program
* Aggressive marketing campaign to support the building of your book quickly
* Customer friendly and employee focused environment with a flexible work schedule
* Assistance with relocation expenses for the right candidate!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Applicants for employment. are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume