Licensed Massage Therapist *SIGNING BONUS*
POSTED 3 DAYS AGO
158 S. Ridge St
Port Chester , NY 10573
Show on map
- Massage Envy Rye Brook
- Port Chester , NY 10573
- (914) 417-6940
- (914) 417-6940 (business)
Licensed Massage Therapist *SIGNING BONUS* - Massage Envy Rye Brook
158 S. Ridge St
Port Chester NY 10573
View job post
If you are looking to join a team of friendly and dedicated professional Massage Therapists, supported by an enthusiastic front desk staff who actively fill their appointment book according to their availability, and a management team who respects their abilities and schedule needs, then our Massage Envy clinic is the right place for you.
Massage Envy provides 50-80 minute customized massage sessions covering a variety of modalities to meet client needs. Assisted Stretch is the latest additions to the services planned for launch shortly. Our Massage Therapists practice their skills in a safe environment with state of the art and well stocked rooms while upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
We also welcome and sponsor recent graduates for limited permit .
Flexible schedules set according to your availability and limits. Additional benefits:
- Tremendous opportunity for GREAT TIPS and Your earnings potential ranges between $50-$60K/year working a 28 hours per week schedule.
- Paid time off for full time employees.
- Well stocked therapy rooms, with hydraulic massage tables.
- Reimbursement for CEU's for full and part time therapists.
- Free or discounted monthly massage, facial or stretch session.
- Employee discounts on products.
Positions are also available at our Bedford-Mt. Kisco location (Full & Part Time).
Additional responsibilities include:
- Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
- Create excellent client experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attend all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and work entire scheduled shift.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Must adhere to all applicable New York State local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License Registration.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish Massage is required. Deep Tissue Massage or knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities preferred.
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check are a condition of employment in this position.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume