POSTED 19 DAYS AGO
909 W Henderson St
Cleburne, TX 76033
Show on map
- Georgina Holzmeier
- Cleburne, TX 76033
- Amani by G (business)
Massage Therapist - Amani Massage
909 W Henderson St
Cleburne TX 76033
View job post
Contract, Full-Time, Part-Time
Amani is looking for Licensed Massage Therapists to accommodate our growing massage practice.
Our philosophy is simple. Find Peace and Pursue It.
Our menu of services is simple. It includes Swedish, Therapeutic, Hot Stones, Lymphatic Drainage, Reflexology, Couples, and a specialty technique for detox and deep relaxation.
Our work culture is simple. Independent contractors are provided a beautiful, peaceful setting to practice their individual artistry and skill set in order to provide peace inducing and pain reducing massage to an abundant client base. The contractor is competitively compensated and provided benefits suitable to the massage profession. Massage Therapy must be practiced reasonably to stay healthy as practitioners and people. We want that for our therapists
Our goal is simple. Peace for the body, peace for the mind, and peace for the spirit for the client and the massage therapist.
Business Hours are 9-7 Monday thru Saturday & 10-4 Sunday.
Essential MT Duties
· Perform massage and body treatments including, Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, couples massage, lymphatic massage, and prenatal massage
· Obtain client health history through client intake forms, assess concerns and provide recommendations
- Record SOAP notes for all clients including contraindications, allergies, medications, and preferences
- Stay up-to-date and educated on services and benefits of services offered
- Completing side work including cleaning related to general use, open and closing duties as requested
- Occasional scheduling of clients and answering phones
- Dedication to staying up to date on current licensing changes and requirements
- Abide by all rules and regulations associated with licensure via TDLR including HIPPA, Covid
- Position requires a great deal of mobility, including walking, and lifting up to 75 lbs
Qualifications and Experience
- Current State of Texas Massage Therapy License including fingerprinting & human trafficking class
- Standard Massage Therapist liability insurance
- Schedule availability is advised to include evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Excellent customer service skills including listening skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
· Flexible schedule
· Professional office staff
· Online booking via company website
· Competitive Compensation
· CEU assistance
· Up to 30 minutes between sessions
· Drama free culture is encouraged
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume