POSTED 25 DAYS AGO
- Brandon Nowak
- Warwick, RI 02888
- (401) 423-4433
- (401) 423-4433 (business)
Massage Therapist - AIM Health
Warwick RI 02888
View job post
We are a fast-growing Integrative Medicine and Healing Center located in Warwick, RI. We offer our patients a series of unique treatments based on ancient strategies of Alternative and Integrative Medicine with modern health care technology and healing practices. We are one of two licensed Organized Ambulatory Care Facilities specializing in complementary and alternative care (CAM) within the state of Rhode Island.
For the right candidate, this opportunity will allow you to work alongside a wide variety of services care providers in modalities including acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, clinical psychology, and nutrition. The goal of our team is to aid as many people as possible in Rhode Island and throughout New England to live healthier, happier, and pain-free lives... more naturally. Our vision is to promote and maintain optimal health and well-being through the use of combined and complimenting treatment methods of natural healing.
The types of massage therapy we offer currently includes Swedish Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Cupping Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Orthopedic Massage. The ideal candidate should be comfortable and a basic understand of each of these modalities, and we are always looking to add additional modalities.
The candidate should be a licensed massage therapist either in the state of Rhode Island or must become a licensed Massage Therapist in Rhode Island prior to employment. Employees who succeed within our practice are those who possess a willingness to study, learn, and determination to become the best practitioner within their chosen field. This means having a high level of confidence to meet with staff and patients to determine the best plan for treatment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Received a certificate or diploma from an institute approved by the Accreditation Commission for Schools and Colleges of Massage Therapy
- Successfully completed the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx); or other examination as approved by the RI Department of Health.
- Have completed or will complete the required six (6) hours of continuing education within each licensing annual renewal period
- Ability to make patients feel safe and comfortable during massage therapy treatment
- Exceptional time management and the ability to maintain a professional manner during all massages
- Confidence in presenting and selling treatment plans and ensure that patients know when they needing to return
- Ability to learn about other services and products offered
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
- Confident and positive disposition when dealing with patient and staff
- Have a desire for personal growth within the field and individually
- Available to work weekends/evenings (as required)
- Understand how to operate office equipment, computers, tablets, and phone system
- Maintain a professional appearance and wear company approved attire
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume