LMT and/or full specialist
POSTED ONE MONTH AGO
Miami, FL 33139
- Eileen Marti
- Miami, FL 33139
- (786) 423-0106 (business)
LMT and/or full specialist - NFC Amenity Management
Miami FL 33139
View job post
We are in search of a Massage Therapist and Estheticians to continue our spa offerings in a Luxury Spa. You are a critical part in ensuring that our guest experience in our facility is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide massage/spa services to clients and guests using NFC approved protocols.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs. Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, pregnancy) before beginning service.
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote health and wellness. Be able to convey the benefits of massage therapy, promote and sell spa services.
- Maintain treatment room in an orderly fashion.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to NFC approved terminology.
- Maintain current license.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a Licensed Massage Therapist in the State of Florida.
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must be willing and able to pass background check and license verification.
- Proficient in Swedish and Deep Tissue.
- Customer service/sales oriented.
- Strong individual and team contributor.
- Prior experience in a spa preferred.
NFC Amenity Management, is one the nation's largest amenity management firms, operates more than 220 facilities nationwide with locations in luxury residential communities, resort/hotels, and corporate wellness facilities. We are committed to ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients while providing an exciting, challenging, and fun environment for our team members. Our record of success comes not from our experience and longevity in the industry but from the over 2,800 employees delivering the highest standards and commitment to every project we undertake. Simply put, we are... Giving the best of ourselves to our clients everyday! We have some of the best training and development for those employees willing to excel in the areas outlined above. An aggressive growth plan allows for upward mobility for those ready for an exciting and rewarding career with us.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume