Licensed Massage Therapist $1500 signing bonus
POSTED ONE MONTH AGO
Southlake, TX 76092
Show on map
- Karlien Murray
- Southlake , TX 76092
- 18174420001 (business)
Licensed Massage Therapist $1500 signing bonus - Massage Heights Southlake
Southlake TX 76092
View job post
My name is Karlien and I am the new owner of Massage Heights in Southlake. We are currently conducting interviews for the role of massage therapist at our Retreat,
I would like to invite you personally to come see our Retreat and tour our peaceful space where you are able to create a customized experience for your clients.
We have relocation assistance available for qualifying therapists from out of the DFW area.
You’ll also have opportunities to improve your craft and learn advanced techniques working as a team with access to the best therapists, tools, products, education and support.
- You’ll feel part of a supportive team of therapists dedicated to the treatment and betterment of our clients.
- Additional service commissions and gratuity
- $18 to $25 per hour
- $1500 signing bonus
- We cover the expenses of linens, products and facilities so you don’t have to.
- We provide our team with an ergonomic work environment - hydraulic lift tables, in-room supplies, everything you need to offer a professional, therapeutic and relaxing experience
- Consistent clientele
- Advanced training and CE Courses.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible Scheduling – days, evenings, weekends
- Hours per week 20-29/ 30-39
- Full time and part time available (2-5 shifts weekly)
- 7 treatment rooms fully stocked, 2 couples rooms
- Free Monthly Massage
Qualifications and requirements:
- Hold current state license and liability insurance to practice massage therapy
- Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be guest Service-oriented and communicate effectively with guests
- Availability to work certain nights and at least 1 weekend shift (our busiest times)
- Pass background check
- Provide 60 to 120 minute massages for appointment holders and walk-ins at our location
- Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
We know your success depends upon your happiness and your satisfaction in a job well done, and we treat you that way.
We understand that you chose this profession because you want to heal and help people.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume