Licensed Massage Therapist
POSTED ONE MONTH AGO
225 Water Street
Plymouth, MA 02360
Show on map
- Rose Mathews-Bruninghaus
- Plymouth, MA 02360-4026
- (508) 317-1748 (business)
Licensed Massage Therapist - Kur Village Massage
225 Water Street
Plymouth MA 02360
View job post
Kur Village was founded in 2008 and has shown exponential growth in the last four years at our Plymouth location. We’re seeking highly motivated licensed/insured practitioners for multiple shifts. Our waterfront treatment rooms offer incredible views, a minimal modern design and natural light. This is an opportunity to work with experienced, supportive and knowledgeable therapists in a highly organized team environment. Available shifts: Tuesday-Saturday 9-2 or 2-7
• Review clients health and Covid-19 intake forms, take detailed initial assessments, maintain soap notes and re-access clients at every session.
• Assess range of motion, posture and or propose client therapy plans.
• Incorporate essential oils & spa treatment.
• Exceptional personal hygiene and overall tidiness and professionalism is a must.
• Minimum of one-year experience preferred.
• Must arrive on time for appointments.
We’re trending on being able to provide new clients weekly. Skilled therapists will begin building a clientele immediately.
• Offering competitive hourly employee compensation plus tips & commissions on spa treatments and retail sales.
• Offering up to date, user friendly booking software as well as apple, Sonos, and square technologies.
• Electric lift massage tables.
• Located inside an immaculately maintained Medical office building with a maintenance and cleaning crew, newly renovated common areas and bathrooms.
• Therapist have access to high end lotions, oils and products Including doTERRA and Phytomer.
• Linens are laundered professionally offsite.
• Front desk support as well as continuous marketing and referrals.
We take our Covid precautions seriously. We strive to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy.
• Open windows, fans, Hepa Filtration Systems and essential oil diffusers in treatment rooms to maintain air quality.
• Following all Covid protocols and PPE requirements given by the state of Massachusetts.
• Screening all clients before arrival, taking temperatures at the door, and removing shoes.
• We book thirty minutes of cleanup time between clients.
Available shifts: Tuesday-Saturday 9:00-2:00 & 2:00-7
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume