POSTED 20 DAYS AGO
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Show on map
- Rachael Gabnay
- Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- (719) 264-9500
- (719) 264-9500 (business)
Massage Therapist - Elements Massage
Colorado Springs CO 80920
View job post
Welcome to the Elements Massage Family! Our family consists of seven massage studios including two in Colorado Springs, One in Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial, Ken Caryl, and Denver.
Massage Magazine's #2 Choice for Best Employer of Massage Therapists!
Our mission statement is simple… “To be the best employer of massage therapists and front desk staff in Colorado.” Our leadership team’s mission is to seek out each therapist and figure out what that looks like to each person. Every decision we make at the company starts with this mission and it’s what drives us every day.
You’ll have a great opportunity to shape the culture and be a part of a bigger movement as we continue to fulfill our simple mission. If you have been thinking of making a switch or starting your career somewhere, now is the time to do it. Come check out what makes Elements different as we continue our mission “to be the best employer of massage therapists and front desk staff in Colorado.”
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists.
- All hydraulic massage tables.
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you.
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity.
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator.
- Focus on therapist self‐care.
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person.
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay.
- Massage Therapists make $25K ‐ $62K / year includes tips.
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid time off
- >Health care contribution
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program.
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume