POSTED 4 DAYS AGO
12262 Inwood Road
Dallas, TX 75244
Show on map
- Emily Shisler
- Dallas, TX 75244
- (424) 397- 2124
Massage Therapist - TheNOW Massage
12262 Inwood Road
Dallas TX 75244
View job post
The NOW, LLC, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. Designed to serve as an oasis from today’s fast paced digital society, our goal is to offer high-quality, affordable massage services in a beautiful setting. After launching in 2015, The NOW quickly became LA’s hottest wellness destination for globe trotting influencers and locals alike. Four boutiques later, we have embarked on a national franchise expansion and are looking forward to bringing our thoughtfully crafted menu with customizable enhancements, healing products and singular design aesthetic to cities all over the United States.
Do you believe the power of touch can inspire?
Do you believe the power of touch can transform?
If you do, you embody what our team is made of.
Join our talented team of Massage Therapists and watch your career grow.
- Provide therapeutic massage through a variety of modalities (Prenatal, Sports, Stretching Techniques, etc).
- Maintain service room to standards. All supplies are provided.
- Full and Part-Time positions available.
- Will consider qualified candidates beginning their careers in massage therapy that possess the right qualities, as well as demonstrate innate talent for, and understanding of, therapeutic massage
- Must be licensed/certified to provide massage services in this locality. Must present a certificate during the interview process and maintain it throughout employment if hired.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage.
- Knowledge of other modalities (Prenatal, Sports, Stretching Techniques, etc.).
- Understand and believe in the benefits of massage therapy.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Dedicated professional that is motivated and has a great positive attitude.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work at least one PM and one weekend shift (Friday PM counts as a weekend shift).
- Physical demands of the job include:
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill room resetting tasks and all massage service protocols. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Steady clientele
- Aesthetically-inspiring work environment
- Growth potential
- All supplies are provided
- A positive and supportive team and company
- An environment where diversity is celebrated
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume