Licensed Massage Therapist
POSTED ONE MONTH AGO
507 S. 3rd Street
Geneva, IL 60134
Show on map
- Gary Burge
- 507 S. 3rd Street Geneva, IL 60134
- 630-232-7335 (business)
Licensed Massage Therapist - Elements Massage Geneva
507 S. 3rd Street
Geneva IL 60134
View job post
**OFFERING $500-$1000 Sign on BONUS***
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide an exceptional, customized massage to a variety of clients? If so, we offer an exciting opportunity for you at Elements Massage Geneva!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now reopened. With the health and safety of clients and our team members being a top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitation between appointments
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists.
- All hydraulic massage tables.
- Full marketing and administrative support
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity.
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator.
- Focus on therapist self‐care.
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person.
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay. plus $500 to $1,000 signing bonus
- Massage Therapists make $25K ‐ $60K / year including tips.
- Paid time off
- Up to $150.00 annually for tuition reimbursement
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance available
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching contributions
- Free 90 minute monthly massage
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Valid state license and professional liability insurance
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for our clients
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Studio Owner, Gary Burge - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Receive job postings via email: sign up for job alerts
Put yourself in front of employers: post your resume