Somavida Pain Relief Center in Evanston is seeking a licensed massage therapist interested in clinical work and neuromuscular therapy to join our team of Precision Neuromuscular Therapists. This role includes a 2 year apprenticeship with a certified PNMT Therapist and education benefits to become a certified Precision Neuromuscular Therapist.
• A licensed massage therapist in the state of Illinois with at least one year experience?
• Interested in neuromuscular therapy?
• Desiring to see your clients graduate to pain-free living?
Do you want to:
• Receive direct hands-on mentorship from a PNMT instructor
• Work in a collaborative learning environment where all your colleagues are part of the PNMT world
• Work up to 25 hours a week hands-on treating clients with all types of PNMT issues, including over 30% TMJD and/or headaches
• Have paid breaks with up to 12 hours a week of administrative duties
• Keep your skills fresh - we provide continual learning opportunities in and outside of the PNMT world
Education benefits include:
• Tuition and travel benefits to become a PNMT Certified practitioner
• Bi-annual PNMT Colloquium tuition and travel
• Yearly education stipend if you're already certified as a PNMT practitioner
Click Here to Apply Now