Effective communication with your massage therapy clients can be the key to a successful massage therapy practice. Learn innovative ways to build business success through personal interactions.
Review communications methods to improve initial contacts, consultations, follow-up calls and managing client expectations in your massage practice. When you finish this course you will be able to:
- Assess how emotional and spiritual development determines the kind of service you offer clients.
- List the three essential areas of business.
- Describe the parts, roles and value of consultations and initial phone calls.
- Review how to manage client expectations.
- Explain ways to manage sessions and session fees.
- Define the value and process of follow-up calls and “walking the charts.”
- Delineate five important policies for a massage therapy practice.
- Discuss the value of mentoring, ROFs and time management.
Please note that you must complete each AMTA online learning course and pass the exam one year from the date of purchase. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam within one year, you will be required to re-purchase the course.
Online courses expire one year from the date of purchase. When a course expires, you will no longer have access to the course materials and will be required to re-purchase the course.
Course Approval Code(s)
This course contains information that is proprietary. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the express written permission
of AMTA unless otherwise indicated in the course. As a reminder, before practicing any new modalities or techniques, check with your state’s massage therapy
regulatory authority to ensure they are within the state’s defined scope of practice for massage therapy.
Online courses are non-refundable. AMTA will not cover fees incurred from duplicate payments, insufficient funds, stopped payments or credit/debit cards over