No business can survive without clients. Specific actions can help get massage therapy clients in the door and ensure they return. Learn unique ways to plan your marketing for a start-up clientele and for repeat business.
Learn to develop goals, strategies, objectives and tactics for attracting clients whether you are just starting up or are trying to retain clients. When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe the role of setting goals, strategies, objectives and tactics in attracting clients.
- Explain the differences between features and benefits.
- Assess the role of customer service in business.
- Identify the differences between personal selling, advertising, sales promotions and public relations as marketing strategies.
- Define cross promotion.
- Discuss the difference in effective strategies for startup and budget conscious businesses.
- List four strategies for startup or retaining clients and a tactic for each.
Please note that you must complete each AMTA online learning course and pass the exam one year from the date of purchase. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam within one year, you will be required to re-purchase the course.
Online courses expire one year from the date of purchase. When a course expires, you will no longer have access to the course materials and will be required to re-purchase the course.
Course Approval Code(s)
MSP #57; LCEU0003705
This course contains information that is proprietary. None of the material contained within this course may be used without the express written permission
of AMTA unless otherwise indicated in the course. As a reminder, before practicing any new modalities or techniques, check with your state’s massage therapy
regulatory authority to ensure they are within the state’s defined scope of practice for massage therapy.
Online courses are non-refundable. AMTA will not cover fees incurred from duplicate payments, insufficient funds, stopped payments or credit/debit cards over